exploring bellagio - lake como we wondered down a path.. the buildings were covered in vines some had grapes growing from the balconies. the moment i saw this little bay i knew it was my favorite place. do you have a favorite place?
- sorry for the lack of posts this week... i do promis lots of goddies over the weekend!
- thanks for all the lovely comments!
some things to look at over the weekend...
this dressing room i think i need... via apartment 34
designs by Passing Notes, i love their work for sketch ice cream and peek
michi girl is lots of fun & i love the illustrations by kat macleod
the some type of wonderful 2009 calander is very nice...
loving feathers and sparkles... via creative archive
have a happy weekend!!
(not sure where i found this image)
this grey octagon sweater from Oak
this blog: creative archive
fallen leaves + lost in a good book at this is glamorous
(arent the images wonderful - love all the hat boxes!)
i have my eye on this cute little blanket
abigail ahern's house is amazing - the colours and furnature are all stunning via design*sponge
1000 flickr favorites
jessica stam's apartment - i want
hopefull this weekend i will be busy getting a few things ready to
share next week =)
does anyone have any tips on creating an etsy shop?
are you interested in buying a Diana+ camera?
(leave a comment if you are)
and thanks to this is glamorous and the design files for constant inspiration!
have a good weekend!!!
image - model freja beja erichson for vogue italia via creative archive
some things to start off the week:
- this house is seriously amazing - can you imagine living there! (via desire to inspire)
- sign up for the gift exchange! over at la boudoir
- kate from little doodles' bag o birds is super cute!
- The home of Fernlund & Logan (amazing ny apartment) posted on emmas designblogg
some things from this week....
- an interview with nikole herriott from fortysixth at grace on daily imprint
- this beaded storage basket from the attiahome etsy shop
- i'll be adding some more photos from my italy trip to my flickr over the weekend
- yosigo!!!'s beach photos on flickr
- these two photos are probably my favorites at the moment...
- i serously want this marc jacobs dress..
- i Love the black shoes 4th along here
image scanned from vogue magazine
i was tagged by good girl gone rad and sara bradshaw to share 11 things, so here they are:
1. Clothes Shop
i live to shop, here are some awesome brisbane stores:
blonde venus - for lover & karen walker
lucid laundry - for ksubi & nudie jeans
sass & bide - for sass & bide
jean brown - for miu miu (and other designer eye candy)
the tribune - for shoes
2. Furniture Shop
i dont tend to go furniture shopping all that much, but i do love black & spiro (anna forom absolutely beautiful things' store) - for beautiful prints and other pretty things.. also i love absolutely fabulous for retro goodies...
i LOVE eclairs from james st. markets and strawberries...
i have always loved new york and when i visited there i loved it even more, though i also love rome and venice (i could move to italy this instant its so beautiful!!) but nothing beats home, brisbane has everything i need for now =)
this changes a lot, at the moment its block party, the presets, empire of the sun, the klaxons.. and some others
7. TV series
i love gossip girl... the clothes are so beautiful
i really don't know this ...
eek i dont work out, my boyfriend has been trying to get me to a gym for ages..
don't really drink coffee... i like tea
=) (i think i scanned this image from lula magazine.. )
will be going to the beach this weekend, if the weather gets better...
some things i liked this week:
- 977 flickr favorites here
- loeffler randall fall 2008 look book on this is glamorous also crested blazers...
-rain in nyc by the sartorialist
- always love rodarte
- this post by krisatomic and 10 things to love...
- the latest little birdies from little doodles blog
have a happy weekend!!
have a happy weekend! here are some things to look at...
- my italy trip polaroids. here. i am planning on making prints of these (along with the hot air balloons...one day)
- this growth chart by melbourne studio basic shapes, i love (via seesaw designs)
[image - 'heat wave' from perfectbound flickr]