.a do or die list
.i love ice cream social.. dont forget to click on their link on the right!
.grance dore in australia!
.dreaming of spring time
.paris in the rain
.a pretty light
.illustrator antoinette fleur
image - found on simply seductive and here too
to finish up a really busy week - a happy list! hopefully these will become more regular once again soon... but for now: this one belongs to Natalie who runs the always inspiringdaily imprint blog. enjoy!
1. The smile on my little C’s face – he is almost nine months old and he is at such a yummy age. He has fattened up a bit and still has super soft skin so he’s a delight to cuddle. And when he chuckles I forget everything else around me.
2. Buying books, especially loving the recently released Penguins with orange covers. I always say to myself that I’m not going to buy any more books until I’ve finished the unopened ones on my bookshelf. But I can’t resist. It’s one of my biggest weaknesses.
3. Travelling – fave cities: Paris, New York, London, of course! Every year I try to plan a holiday somewhere. I can’t understand people who don’t like to take time off, or say they’re too busy. I’m super busy but I always find the time. It’s incredibly important for me because when I’m on holiday – especially when it’s in another country – I let all the day-to-day realities of my life fade away and submerge myself in this altogether different and fantastical world. I would rather forgo having a large house or designer clothes to be able to travel overseas every year.
4. Receiving my mag subscriptions in the post – Vanity Fair, Dumbofeather… - and buying magazines too. Another happy weakness. I get such a thrill as I start turning the pages. It’s like a slow tease.
5. Eating cake – I have such a sweet tooth and as soon as I returned to work from maternity leave I checked out when the first staff birthday was so I could know when we’d be having cake next. I have to wait until May before I can select one of my favourites: blueberry cheesecake from David Jones. Mmmm. Cheesecake.
don't forget to wonder through daily imprint!
more happy lists here
image - found on lolita and i believe is by silvino mendonca (correct me if im wrong!)
have a wonderful weekend! im off to a wedding thing with my sister, a rowing regatta to watch R race and some cocktails with friends. how about you?
some pretty things from the blogs this week:
- wallpapers by artists
- its nice that in print! issue 1
- paris love
- cocktail hour
- a pretty bedroom
- lovely office inspiration on coco + kelly
*needing another much needed break - away from the blog for a little while... please do continue to visit, some pretty things may pop up here and there!
image - photography by lina scheynius found on lolita